Postage and T & C
UK Postage Prices
1st Class for £1.49
2nd Class for £1.25
International Postage Prices
Royal Airmail Recorder for £7.00
Royal Airmail Standard for £2.99
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR JEWELLERY
1. Returns policy: We make every effort to ensure all goods are dispatched in excellent condition and if possible within 6hrs of receipt of order. However, should there be a problem or fault with any of our goods please return them to us in the original packing within seven days and we will gladly replace or refund them. It is recommended that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. Goods to be returned are at your own expense.
2. If you purchase an item and find that it is not suitable for your needs, we will gladly accept returns within 7 days of receipt. Please return the item, unused and in the original packing.
3. Our delivery charges are as follows: £1.49 - first class, £1.25 - second class is our standard rate of postage to UK and Republic of Ireland per box If your order requires more than 1 box, we will pay the extra postage costs, we also do £6 specail delivery in the uk but if you choose this option and return the item this postage is not returnable as you have upgraded and had the service.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt, however, if Royal Mail is used, we cannot guarantee that you receive these next day, this is entirely the job of Royal Mail.
Please note: We are unable to track orders that have been despatched by Royal Mail First or second Class Post, but the majority of orders are delivered the next day.
If you are placing orders over £50 it is recommend that you use the special delivery £6 postage option for UK and £7 option for international which gives you insurance for loss of your order in transit and should be delivered the next day or the day after dependind on the time of order. If you are placing a Sterling Silver order over £50 we strongly suggest taking special delivery as if you do not your sterling silver will not be covered for a replacement if the event of loss or damage occurs in transit.
Unfortunately we must wait up to 28 working days before we are able to replace items missing in transit which have been shipped using any of the Royal Mail services. It may be worth contacting your local sorting office to see if they are holding the parcel for you.
4. Our preferred methods of payment are Paypal and Credit card through our secure site.
5. We reserve the right to alter our prices without advance notification.